A few days ago, my blog had been tagged by the very awesome aspertypical for the Liebster Blog Awards. Thank you so much! The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers!
There are a few rules to this though and that is:
1. Give 11 random facts about me.
2. Answer 11 questions that the tagger gave me.
3. Make 11 questions so the people that I tag have to answer.
4. Tag 11 blogs that are new or have less than 200 followers (Not exactly a rule but I guess you can guesstimate?)
So, 11 random facts about me:
1. I love to read dystopian novels.
2. I write in my free time and post my stories on a website called Wattpad.
3. When I was 6, I used to play under a chair and pretend that was my house o-o (please don’t ask why)
4. On one occasion whilst playing in my ‘house’, my mum was calling me and I got up immediately making me hit my chin on the wooden bit on the chair. Ended up in hospital and a mark for life to remember the occasion by.
5. When I was 7, my cousin came around and we were at the top of the stairs. She wanted me to carry her down and I was scared of her back then so I carried her and after one step, we tumbled down.
6. I always used to draw all over my legs when I was younger.
7. Maths is my mortal enemy.
8. I adore Disney films.
9. Backstreet Boys and Westlife are my guilty pleasures.
10. I over think things.
11. Four is my favourite number.
1. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I had an exam in college and I was walking with my friends and I suddenly tripped over, with everyone just staring at me. A few minutes before the exam, not so good. My face was burning with embarrassment!
2. What’s your favourite topic to blog about?
Well, I guess it’ll have to be the shennanigans my brother gets up to because at the end of the day, he is just a typical 5 year old, despite him having autism.
3. Do your friends, family or work colleagues know about your blog?
Only my family.
4. What are you currently reading?
Divergent by Veronica Roth.
5. What are your aspirations for your blog?
Well ideally, I want to create a sort of community so other people would be able to share their experiences and contribute 🙂
6. What was your first gig?
Gig? As in opportunity or gig as in concert? First concert? Haven’t been to one yet D:
7. What would your dream job be?
Speech and Language Therapist, Journalist/Writer, Author, Publishing?
8. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
YES! Backstreet Boys and Westlife! Oh and I should add NSYNC to the list.
9. What is your biggest regret in life?
Pretending to be someone I’m not.
10. What do you deem to be the biggest success in life?
I don’t know really because I’ve only lived 18 years so not sure! Maybe…
11. What is your favourite film?
The Avengers 🙂
1. What advice would your give to your younger self?
2. Other than your dream job, what would be your alternative?
3. What your favourite meal/food?
4. Any fears?
5. If the world were to end tomorrow, how would you spend your final moments?
6. Best school/college/uni memory?
7. Do you have a secret/freaky skill/trick? If so, what is it?
8. What’s your favourite drink?
9. Best childhood memory?
10. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when I say “blogger”?
11. If you had the opportunity to produce and make a film based on a book, which book would it be and who would you cast as the main character?
11 Bloggers I’m tagging and why:
A mother of an a daughter with autism who shares her experiences and thoughts- ones which I find very interesting!
A mother and her take on parenting and Autism. Very informative and thought provoking 🙂
A personal look on life from someone on the spectrum!
This blog has a great sense of humor! And awesome stories 🙂
Outlooks on life from a 46 year old father with Aspergers.
A really quirky and fantastically awesome blog!
She’s great, and she’s awesome. And her blog is filled with voluntary wisdom!
A very motivational weightloss blog from a very inspiring lady!
Blog written by two parents about their day to day experiences with Autism- This blog constantly brings a smile to my face. Definitely a HOPE blog!
A mothers inspirational take on autism, definitely a blog to check out!
I know she tagged me but I just have to include her! I really really love her blog, and her perspective on things 🙂